Technologies and technology-based solutions for TEL
- AI technologies and tools for TEL
- Agent-based and multi-agent TEL systems
- Knowledge representation, reasoning and management systems for TEL
- Natural language systems for TEL
- Recommendation, personalisation and adaptation in TEL systems
- Social networks for TEL
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) for TEL
- Internet of things (IoT) solutions for TEL
- Smart solutions or environments for TEL
- Wearable technologies for TEL
- Robotics for TEL
- Virtual reality environments for TEL
- Games for TEL or gamified TEL
- Sharing and interoperability between TEL environments
- Making and fabrication for TEL
Methodologies and experiences for TEL
- Methodologies for personalisation, user modelling and adaptation in TEL
- Methodologies for recommendation systems and user modelling in TEL
- Methodologies for fostering motivation and engagement in TEL
- Methodologies for the design of accessible and usable TEL systems
- Methodologies for including different voices in the design process of TEL
- Methodologies for informal learning for TEL
- Methodologies for fostering TEL in small, medium and large companies
- Methodologies, tools and frameworks supporting experiments in TEL
- Methodologies or approaches from game design and gamification for TEL
- Novel experiences and studies (e.g., case studies, ethnographic studies, field studies, experimentations) with methodologies for TEL
Learning analytics for TEL
- Big data and data visualisation in TEL
- Learning analytics for curriculum design
- Learning analytics for personalising the learner experience
- Learning analytics for predicting behaviour
- Learning analytics for designing learning interventions
- Learning analytics for stakeholders
All papers must be formatted according to the AISC template, with a maximum length of 10 pages, including figures and references
All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the MIS4TEL conference management system.
MIS4TEL welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
The papers must consist of original, relevant and previously unpublished sound research results related to any of the topics of the conference
Accepted papers will be included in MIS4TEL Proceedings. At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings.
Accepted papers will be published by Springer Verlag in the Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing series.
Please, remember that for the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the Consent to Publish and send it back.
Authors of selected papers from MIS4TEL 2020 will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to special issue in different journals.
Proceedings of MIS4TEL 2020 (Main track) are available:
Methodologies and Intelligent Systems for Technology Enhanced Learning
10th International Conference (MIS4TEL 2020)
Editors: Pierpaolo Vittorini, Tania Di Mascio, Laura Tarantino, Marco Temperini, Rosella Gennari, Fernando De la PrietaMore information