The aim of TEL4creativity is to connect people interested in the themes of creativity, digital creativity and technologies giving them the opportunity to compare their methodologies and practice. In particular, we expect researchers, psychologists, educators and technology experts to give their contribution in sharing their expertise in a multidisciplinary context to discuss new tools and propose innovative methodological approaches. In the context of school and teachers education the theme of digital creativity is lively debated as it is promoted at institutional level (consider the indication for European Community) but it is difficult to put it in practice at different levels, ranging from needed infrastructure, to teachers preparation and student involvement. It is therefore a challenge to find the methodologies and identify the tools that can be fit, including MOOC, Serious Games, Tangible User Interface, Robotics, etc.
This workshop invites researchers and practitioners to submit research papers and work in progress investigating methodological and technological aspects related to digital creativity education.
We encourage particularly the submission of articles (both long and short paper) regarding TEL for digital creativity from the point of view of teachers (TEL for digital creativity in curricula, digital creative resources, etc.) and students (digital creation and expression, divergent thinking, computational thinking, etc.) from the point of view of different experts: educators, psychologists, technology experts, game designer and developers, etc.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Raffaele Di Fuccio - University of Naples Federico II (Italy)
- Luigia Simona Sica - University of Naples Federico II (Italy)
- Michela Ponticorvo - University of Naples Federico II (Italy)
- Michela Ponticorvo (already in MIS4Tel general PC) – University of Naples Federico II (Italy)
- Orazio Miglino (already in MIS4Tel general PC) – University of Naples Federico II (Italy)
- Raffaele Di Fuccio – Smarted s.r.l. (Italy)
- Luigia Simona Sica – University of Naples Federico II (Italy)
- Mario Barajas – University of Barcelona (Spain)
- Frederique Frossard – University of Barcelona (Italy)
- Anna Trifonova – CreaTIC Academy S.L (Spain)