All papers must be formatted according to the AISC template, with a maximum length of 8 pages (Main track), 4 pages en Doctoral Consortium, and 8 papers (full) or 4-6 pages (short) in Workshops, including figures and references:
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper
- Papers must be prepared according to the Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC) template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above and shall not exceed *** 8 pages ***
- You must upload a ZIP file including: :
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**), Template can be downloaded below
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- a document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews using the MIS4TEL 2018 conference management system.
Please, remember that for the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the Consent to Publish and send it back.
The copyright's data for MIS4TEL 2018 (Main track & Workshops) are:
- TITLE: Methodologies and Intelligent Systems for Technology Enhanced Learning, 8th International Conference.
- EDITORS: Tania Di Mascio, Pierpaolo Vittorini, Rosella Gennari, Fernando De la Prieta, Sara Rodríguez, Marco Temperini, Ricardo Silveira, Elvira Popescu and Loreto Lancia
Download pre-filled form for MIS4TEL
MIS4TEL papers must be formatted according to the Springer AISC Template, with a maximum length of 8 pages in length, including figures and references. All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the MIS4TEL 2018 conference management system.
MIS4TEL welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers will be included in MIS4TEL 2018 Proceedings, published by Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by AISC Springer Verlag.