All papers must be formatted according to the LNNS template, with a maximum length of 10 pages (Main track and Workshops), including figures and references:
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper
- Papers must be prepared according to the LNNS template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above and shall not exceed *** 12 pages *** (FULL) and *** 8 papers (SHORT)
- You must upload a ZIP file including:
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**), Template can be downloaded below
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or LaTeX format**)
- a document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews using the MIS4TEL conference management system.
Please, remember that for the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the Consent to Publish and send it back.
The copyright's data for MIS4TEL 2023 (Main Track) are:
- TITLE: Methodologies and Intelligent Systems for Technology Enhanced Learning, 13th International Conference
- EDITORS: Marcelo Milrad, Nuno Otero, María Cruz Sánchez-Gómez, Juan José Mena, Dalila Durães, Filippo Sciarrone, Claudio Alvarez-Gómez, Manuel Rodrigues, Pierpaolo Vittorini, Rosella Gennari, Tania Di Mascio, Marco Temperini, and Fernando De la Prieta
Download pre-filled form for MIS4TEL (Main track)
The copyright's data for MIS4TEL 2023 (Workshops) are:
- TITLE: Methodologies and Intelligent Systems for Technology Enhanced Learning, Workshops - 13th International Conference
- EDITORS: Zuzana Kubincova, Federica Caruso, Tae-eun Kim, Malinka Ivanova, Loreto Lancia, and Maria Angela Pellegrino
Download pre-filled form for MIS4TEL (Workshops)
MIS4TEL papers must be formatted according to the Springer LNNS Template, with a maximum length of 10 pages in length, including figures and references. All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the MIS4TEL conference management system.
MIS4TEL welcomes the submission of papers and gives preference to the topics listed under the call. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
The papers must consist of original, relevant and previously unpublished sound research results related to any of the topics of the conference.
Accepted papers will be included in MIS4TEL 2023 Proceedings, published by Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by LNNS Springer Verlag.
** Indexing: The books of this series are submitted to DBLP, INSPEC, Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series, SCImago, SCOPUS, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH, Google Scholar, Springerlink. **