All papers must be formatted according to the LNNS template, with a maximum length of 10 pages (Main track and Workshops), including figures and references:
Instructions for preparing the camera-ready version of your paper
- Papers must be prepared according to the LNNS template of Springer (MS-WORD or LaTex format) without page numbers. The template can be downloaded above and shall not exceed *** 10 pages ***
- You must upload a ZIP file including: :
- a signed Copyright Form (**PDF format**), Template can be downloaded below
- the final version of your paper (**MS-WORD or Latex format**)
- a document stating the changes performed taking into account the reviews using the MIS4TEL 2021 conference management system.
Please, remember that for the accepted version of your paper you must fill out and sign the Consent to Publish and send it back.
The copyright's data for MIS4TEL 2021 are:
- TITLE: Methodologies and Intelligent Systems for Technology Enhanced Learning, 11th International Conference
- EDITORS: Fernando De la Prieta, Rosella Gennari, Marco Temperini, Tania Di Mascio, Pierpaolo Vittorini, Zuzana Kubincova, Elvira Popescu, Davide Rua Carneiro, Loreto Lancia, and Agnese Addone
Download pre-filled form for MIS4TEL
MIS4TEL papers must be formatted according to the Springer LNNS Template, with a maximum length of 10 pages in length, including figures and references. All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the MIS4TEL conference management system.
MIS4TEL welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Accepted papers will be included in MIS4TEL 2020 Proceedings, published by Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by LNNS Springer Verlag.
To Be Complete